Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

To my Girls!

















(Brie in Rome) (Cait in Jerusalem)

I'm so grateful for you sweet girls! I'm amazed by you! Your courage and flexibility in the worlds you live in continue to inspire me! I'm so proud of you!

It's awesome to connect with you via skype, facebook or phone and learn what adventures you've been on! And I love reading your blogs- such different places and opportunities- but your responses are so true to you, to your way of thinking and wrestling with concepts and issues. And to see how you process what God is doing in it and in you- is a gift! To you- but also to me!

I pray for you daily- sometimes, each moment. I can't help thinking about you and wondering what you are seeing and doing. But I'm most excited that God is doing a work in you that you will not forget- in a place that is unfamiliar, in a language that is not your own. I pray that you recognize those KAIROS moments daily where God is seeking to break into your world and Heaven is touching earth!

I just want you to know that your courage is part of the reason I have courage for some of my next steps. Once again, I'm learning from you how to LIVE, and be stretched and continue to learn and grow. I love you! We love you! From the middle of the corn field in Ohio to the ends of the earth!
Embrace those 'take your breath away moments! No matter where you are!"
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment