Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More ALL IN Ponderings

So... my question this morning is...
is being ALL IN mean being WHOLEHEARTED?
I don't know...but in my search of scripture I found Psalm 103 again.  As I turned it into a prayer, I was struck by it's power in my journey.
Maybe it will encourage you in your ALL IN journey also.


Lord, 
Let all that I am praise YOU;
    with my whole heart, I will praise Your holy name.
Let all that I am praise You, Lord;
    may I never forget the good things You do for me.
You forgive all my sins
    and heal all my diseases.
You redeem me from death
    and crown me with love and tender mercies.
You fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
Lord, You give righteousness
    and justice to all who are treated unfairly.
You revealed Your character to Moses
    and Your deeds to the people of Israel.
You are compassionate and merciful,
    slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
You will not constantly accuse me,
    nor remain angry forever.
10 You do not punish me for all me sins;
    he does not deal harshly with us, as we deserve.
11 For Your unfailing love toward those who fear him- that's me-
    is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.
12 You have removed my sins as far from me
    as the east is from the west.
13 You, Lord, are like a father to his children,
    tender and compassionate to those who fear him- to me.
14 You knows how weak I am;
    You remembers I am only dust.
15 My days on earth are like grass;
    like wildflowers, I bloom and die.
16 The wind blows, and I am gone—
    as though I had never been here.
17 But Your love, Lord, remains forever
    with those who fear him- with me.
Your salvation extends to my children’s children
18     of those who are faithful to his covenant,
    of those who obey his commandments!
19 Lord, You have made the heavens your throne;
    from there you rule over everything.
20 Praise the Lord, you angels,
    you mighty ones who carry out his plans,
    listening for each of his commands.
21 Yes, praise the Lord, you armies of angels
    who serve him and do his will!
22 Praise the Lord, everything he has created,
    everything in all his kingdom.

Lord, Let ALL that I am praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment